|Requirements:||Android 2.3.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is A Short Tale 1.0.2 (latest version) Andriod Game.
It’s been years since I lost Ben, so long yet it doesn’t seem long enough. I never thought I’d return here, to where everything started. Where everything ended. Something’s calling me back to his room though; a presence I have not felt since - Play as Jason as he explores his brother’s room from a new perspective. After wishing to be small again, to feel closer to his younger brother, Jason finds himself in a strange new world filled with larger than life furniture, troublesome obstacles, and less-than-helpful occupants. Features: • In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Surprisingly large* world to explore, filled with puzzles to solve
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this bizarre world
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again! Facebook & Twitter
www.twitter.com/GlitchGames Newsletter & Future Game Releases
www.glitchgames.co.uk *pun fully intended, naturally.
Sourse: Google Play - A Short Tale
Fixed issue with the Thread disappearing. If your thread has disappeared already please select Export from the Load Game menu in Options and follow the instructions provided.
Video A Short Tale
Download A Short Tale v1.0.2 APK
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the A Short Tale.apk and place the "com.glitchgames.ashorttale" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.