|Requirements:||Android 2.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Droid-CPC (latest version) Andriod Game.
Droid-CPC is an Amstrad CPC emulator for Android
The Amstrad CPCs were 8 bits computers popular in Europe
You can now play thousands of CPC games on your Android device. Droid-CPC supports
- Virtual Joystick on touchscreen (analog or directions keys)
- Virtual keyboard
- Hardware gamepads (XB, Moga, etc.) with customable controls
- Hardware keyboards
- Snapshots (you can save / restore the state of the CPC, so any game can be saved / loaded)
- OpenGL renderer Sorcery + is provided with the emulator so you can quickly check how the emulator works. How to install and launch games
You can install games (.dsk files) in /sdcard/Kokak/droidcpc/Disks For each. dsk file you add, you can add a. opt file (= a text file with the same name as the dsk) containing the name of the executable on the floppy disk. So, when you will select the dsk in the launch window, the game will be launched automatically
Example: for sorceryp.dsk, sorceryp.opt contains SORCERY.BIN which is the executable. To launch games manually, under the basic prompt, simply type
RUNexecutable, where executable is the. BAS or. BIN file on the floppy disc
You can list the files by typing the CAT command.
Droid-CPC should work at full framerate on any device. There are options on the launch window (please scroll it if necessary)
Check Use Arrows to replace the virtual analog stick by 4 directions keys
Uncheck LowRes Buffer to have a readable Mode 2 (slower on low-end devices)
Uncheck Full Screen to have original screen ratio. Inside the emulator, tap the + icon to see disks, snapshots, turbo, joystick mapping, reset, numeric keypad, arrows options (and the Escape key)
When the Keypad icon is selected it sends numeric keypad keycodes to the emulator when you press numeric keys on the virtual keyboard
The Esc (Escape) key next to the Keypad icon sends the Esc key to the emulator
You can use the arrows icon (below the disk icon) to swap between virtual joypad and arrows virtual keys ingame. You can download about 0 CPC games from here: http/www.cpcgamereviews.com History
- Better keyboard support
- Added a Keypad icon in the options ingame (next to the Reset icon). When this icon is selected it sends numeric keypad keycodes to the emulator when you press numeric keys on the virtual keyboard
- Added an Esc (Escape) key next to the Keypad icon (to send the Esc key to the emulator)
- Added an arrows icon (below the disk icon) to swap between virtual joypad and arrows virtual keys ingame. Next release
Sourse: Google Play - Droid-CPC
No change log.
Download Droid-CPC Mod + Data
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Droid-CPC.apk and place the "com.kokak.droidcpc" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.